Medium Voltage Oil Cooled Potential Transformer
Medium Voltage Oil Cooled Potential Transformers of single core for metering purpose are commonly used. Di-electric strength of the oil-impregnated paper insulation is preserved by hermetic sealing of the transformer.
Our product specification is as follows
|Construction||Outdoor resin cast|
|System Voltage||Upto 33kV|
|Type||Single/three phase, multi-core/ratio|
|Metering||0.2, 0.5, 1.0|
- Oil / Paper Insulation.
- High insulation reliability.
- Metal parts corrosion resistive.
- Porcelain bushing suitable for polluted atmosphere.
- Easily accessible to LV terminals.
Main features -
- The unique ‘filling’ composition of oil results in a compact design
- For measuring,protection and open delta with one or two or three or four secondaries
- Most standards available (IEC & IS)
- Highest voltage for equipment: 3.6 - 145 kV
- Rated voltage factor: 1.2 continuous & 1.5 for 30sec or 1.9 for 8hrs
- Rated Secondary Voltage: 110/√3V or 110V
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- All external iron parts are MS painted for protection against detrimental effects of atmosphere and chemicals
- Flexible design to meet special customer requirements such as high burden, creepage and high altitude
- All gaskets are below oil level ensuring positive oil sealing
- The winding is insulated with special paper, which has high mechanical and dielectric strength as well as low dielectric losses and good resistance to ageing.
- Heating in a vacuum dries the windings. After assembly, all free space in the transformer (approximately 60%) is filled with clean and dry quartz grains.
- The assembled transformer is vacuum-treated and impregnated with degassed mineral oil.