Medium Voltage Outdoor Resin Cast Current Transformer
Medium Voltage Outdoor Resin Cast Current Transformers of single core for metering purpose are commonly used. Di-electric strength of the oil-impregnated paper insulation is preserved by hermetic sealing of the transformer.
Resin Cast Outdoor Current Transformer
A current transformer so arranged that it act as a support for the conductor in the primary circuit. These transformers are of compact design with high mechanical and electrical properties.
- Hydrophobicity transfer and recovery
- Good mechanical properties
- Good dielectric properties
- Very good thermal shock resistance
- High erosion resistance under UV radiation
- High tracking and arc resistance
- Extended insulation life-time
- For measuring and protection with one or two secondaries only
- Most standards available (IEC & IS)
- Highest voltage range for the equipment: 3.6 - 36 kV
- Rated primary current range: 10 - 600 A
- Rated short time thermal current: 25 kA /1 sec
- Rated secondary current: 1 or 5 A
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
Outdoor cycloaliphatic epoxy resin cast instrument transformers for medium voltage applications required to perform under humid and service climatic conditions. Our product specification is as follows:
|Construction||Outdoor resin cast|
|System Voltage||Upto 33kV|
|Type||Single/three phase, multi-core/ratio|
|Metering||0.2, 0.5, 1.0|
- Oil / Paper Insulation.
- High insulation reliability.
- Metal parts corrosion resistive.
- Porcelain bushing suitable for polluted atmosphere.
- Easily accessible to LV terminals.