Combined CT & PT Units
Combined CTPT units, also known as metering units, revolutionize the field of electrical power monitoring and control by integrating current transformers (CTs) and voltage transformers (VTs) into a single, compact solution. These units accurately measure current flow and voltage levels, providing a comprehensive picture of the electrical system being monitored. With improved accuracy and efficiency, combined CTPT units, or metering units, play a vital role in power monitoring, load management, fault detection, and maintenance across various medium voltage applications.
- Three phase four wire or three phase three wire can be provided.
- Rated Voltage: Up to 36kV.
- Accuracy class for CT: 0.2s, 0.2, 0.5s, 0.5.
- Acuracy class for VT: 0.2, 0.5.
- Rated burdens: 5VA & 10VA, higher as per customer requriement.
- Compliance to IEC-61869-4