Medium voltage Bar Type Current Transformers
Bar Type Current Transformers are are generally of Live tank type used in medium voltage system to transform high currents (upto 4000A) to standardized low currents (1A or 5A) that are connected to revenue-based meters, protective relays and other system current monitoring instruments.
Attributes of OIP Current Transformers
- Oil Impregnated paper insulation with fine graded bushing provides uniform dielectric strength throughout the active part.
- Primary construction is rigid bar type design that enables to withstand large short time currents.
- Partial Discharge free upto power-frequency withstand voltage.
- Available with nitrogen-free SS Bellows for oil volume variation.
- Installation friendly stud type DIN terminals for secondary terminal connections.
- Complies to IEC 61869-1 & 2 / IS 16227(Part 1 & 2) & fully type tested
- Completely hermitically sealed with use of gaskets & O-rings at all interfaces.
- Available with tank of non-magnetic material for hugher currents
- Up to 5 Year Warranty available*
- Delivery timelines of within 4-6 weeks*
Attributes of RC Current Transformers
- Impregnated and moulded with Epoxy resin, its solid insulation provides uniform dielectric strength throughout the active part.
- Primary construction design being casted with solid insulation enables the product to withstand large short time currents.
- Partial discharge free up to power frequency withstand voltage.
- Maintenance free.
- Installation friendly and compact in size.
- Tan-Delta test tap on-request.
- Complies to IEC-61869-1&2 / IS-16227-1&2, DIN-42600 & fully type tested.
- Available in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Up to 5 year warranty available*
- Delivery timelines of within 2-3 weeks*