Medium voltage window type current transformer
Window type current transformers are commonly employed to convert high currents (up to 10000A) from busducts and Generator cables into standardized low currents (1A or 5A) that can be connected to Energy meters, protective relays, and other monitoring instruments for current measurement. These current transformers feature a window or ring design, allowing the bus bars and cables with high current ratings to pass through conveniently.
- Resin Impregnated and casted insulation provides uniform dielectric strength throughout the active part.
- Primary construction can either be rigid bar type design or pass-through type that enables to withstand large short time current currents.
- Inbuilt equipotential shield with a pig-tail connection, allows Partial Discharge-Free performance.
- Complies to IEC 61869-1&2 / IS 16227-1&2 & fully type tested.
- Up to 2 year warranty available
- Delivery timelines of within 2-3 weeks.